Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Health, Human Rights, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen service delivery by CSOs and to contribute to the democratic process in Liberia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to support initiatives aimed at improving legal certainty and enforcement of land rights
– to support initiatives aimed at empowering vulnerable – women and youth
– to support initiatives aimed at improving access to quality mental health services
Among financed actions
– Monitoring of land rights disputes and promotion of dispute resolution methodologies, in particular for community lands
– Promotion of inclusive and transparent decision-making processes on land tenure and use
– Promotion of equal land rights for women
– Advocacy and active promotion of better regulation regarding land rights
– Initiatives promoting participation of women and youth in decision making
– Advocacy and monitoring on the empowerment of women and youth
– Strengthening mental health care services and access
– Research and information campaigns on mental health issues in Liberia
– Monitoring of mental health services
– Provision of psychosocial support and other services for the most vulnerable population