Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
To be established in South Africa or in a Member State of the European Union or other eligible countries as per the relevant provisions of the DCI regulation
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of the call is to support the enhancement of socio-economic rights in South Africa.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote the advancement and progressive realisation of socio-and economic rights, as established in the South African Constitution
Among financed activities
– Advocacy and/or awareness raising
– Budget and expenditures analysis and monitoring at different levels (local, provincial, national…), Capacity building, training and educational activities
– Community groups and stakeholders’ consultations
– Policy monitoring, Studies/participatory research, Usage of media and creative activities as part of a wider range of public advocacy on socio-economics rights