Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Latin America : El Salvador
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to sustainable and inclusive growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the contribution of civil society organizations and local authorities to social development and to sustainable growth on a local scale
Lot 1 : Civil Society Organizations
– To enhance the organizational capacities and those regarding incidence of civil society organizations in rural and agricultural development
– To promote cohabitation initiatives and the capacity building of children, adolescents and young people in conditions of vulnerability
Lot 2 : Local authorities
– To support productive initiatives and undetakings of women and young people on a local scale
– To enhance local initiatives for the promotion of a culture of peace and to strenghten the capacities of municipal committees for the prevention of violence
Among financed actions
-Reinforcement of capacities