Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective is to strengthen the local capacities of public institutions and civil society organizations for governance, accountability, design and implementation of inclusive policies that promote sustainable development and the provision of quality public services, as well as access to decent work for people, as tools for poverty reduction.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support actions for sustainable territorial development and local governance in a context of a post-peace agreement in Colombia
– Young entrepreneurs (LOT 1);
– Initiatives to promote the link between humanitarian aid and development (LOT 2);
– Strengthened capacity of CSOs for participation, governance and social innovation (LOT 3);
– Education and Culture for Peace (LOT 4)
Among financed actions
– Promotion of agricultural and non-agricultural rural enterprises (such as responsible tourism, information and communication technology – ICT-cultural enterprises, transport, marketing, etc.);
– Activities around greater participation in democratic life;
– Training of teachers, alumni and parents as peacemakers and mediators in schools and community settings