Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Developing countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Developing countries: Iraq
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to address the consequences of the current crisis in the primary and secondary education sector in Iraq.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To build the capacity of organisations that are active and relevant at local level such as grassroots organisations, Community-Based Organisations (CBOs), etc
– To promote policy dialogue with the Iraqi government and local authorities
– To provide financial support to third parties (“sub-grants”)
Among financed actions
– Capacity building on organisational and financial management, project cycle management (PCM), monitoring and evaluation and strategic planning
– Draft guidelines for calls for proposals, launch calls for proposals, prepare and sign grant contracts
– Seminars and conferences to promote policy dialogue
– Communication and knowledge sharing