Sectors: Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidates Countries : European Union and Mexico
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the actions of the civil society and democratic initiatives in Mexico.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strenghten the capacities of the CSOs to act as an independent and known actors of development and governance
– To support actions in favour of a better environment, creating a culture of collaboration, coordination, articulation and dialogue between civil society and other public and private actors
– To strenghten the dialogue of the CSOs with the authorities, particularly at the local scale
– To reinforce the management capacities for a more democratic governance
– To reinforce the capacities for improving the quality of the basic services of municipalities
– To strenghten the relations and the share of good practices and knowledge between the local mexican authorities
– To support actions in favour of a better environment
– To reinforce the plurilateral dialogue and with different actors
-Support human rights and their defenders that take risks
-Support the other priorities of the EU in the topic of the human rights
-Support to democracy
-Observation of election by the EU
-Support of actors and specifical key process, including international and regional instruments and mechanisms in the fiels of human rigths
-Institutional reinforcement of the organisations, particularly for the CSOs that act in local, complex and low development rate places.
-Reinforcement of the analysis, planification, internal management, advocacy, accountability capacities of the CSOs
-Support for incidental, dialogue, monitoring, supervision actions and the evaluation of practices and public policies/ national and local strategy for developement
Among financed actions
-International, national, regional networks of CSOs to increase their impacts
-Participation of CSOs to multilateral forums
-Work articulation process for local organizations