Sectors: Education - Training, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Central America, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective is to support Nicaraguan civil society in its actions aimed at contributing to the socio-economic development of the country.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Civil Society Organizations Program : Promotion of the Quality of Education (Lot 1) ;
– Civil Society Organizations Program : Quality education for people with disabilities (Lot 2) ;
– European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights : Gender Equity (Lot 3)
– Contribute to improving the quality of education in Nicaragua, through initiatives of civil society aimed at promoting a relevant, equitable and inclusive education (Lot 1);
– Contribute to improving access and quality of education for people with disabilities (Lot 2) ;
– Contribute to promoting gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls, support the elimination of violence against women and girls, contributing to non-discrimination on the basis of gender and/or sexual orientation (Lot 3)
Among financed actions
– Actions to strengthen teaching and learning capacities with inclusive methodologies, non-sexist technologies and new technologies (Lot 1);
– Actions that promote the inclusion of persons with disabilities in the context of regular education or special education (Lot 2);
– Promotion of gender equality, prevention of violence and discrimination and respect for the human rights of women and girls (Lot 3)