Sectors: Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support CSOs in the implementation of good governance practices in order to contribute to the decentralization and monitoring processes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the representativeness, the capacities and functioning of Consultation and Social Dialogue Forums so that they can contribute and participate in decision making on local policies and in the implementation of local development plans
– To enhance the representativeness, negotiation skills and internal management of CSOs members of Consultation and Social Dialogue Forums or other forums
Among financed actions
– Seminars, workshops
– Capacity building
– Training sessions
– Debates, exchange of experiences
– Press campaigns at the local and national level to promote debate between CSOs and local authorities
– Publications on good practices