Sectors: Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independent states: Armenia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote an inclusive and empowered society in Armenia, by facilitating civil society’s and local authorities’ participation in poverty reduction and sustainable development process at local level
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to poverty alleviation in Armenia through addressing administrative, social, economic problems in close collaboration and active participation of local authorities, as well as civil society and citizens in general
– To contribute to improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of services delivered by the community clusters in Armenia to better respond to citizens’ needs through institutional development and capacity building of local government bodies
Among financed actions
– Activities directed to poverty alleviation and/or development on community clusters level
– Activities directed to fostering inter-municipal cooperation and improvement of provision of services to the population of the community clusters
– Activities directed to institutional strengthening of the local governance structures on the level of community clusters
– Capacity building activities for CSOs, Local Authorities and community councils at the level of community clusters that would allow / lead to further citizen participation in decision making.