Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to improve CSOs’ contribution to governance and development processes as partners in promoting social development as well as inclusive and sustainable growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance CSOs’ contribution in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth
– To support CSOs’ actions aiming at improving social development
Among financed actions
– Support to socioeconomic initiatives aiming at fostering wealth creation and employment and targeting vulnerable groups
– Support to job creation, especially for women and young people
– Support to the development of innovative training based on the labour market’s real need
– Activities aiming to promote collaboration and synergy between CSOs and local authorities
– Public debates on the promotion of active participation of citizens in the decision-making process