Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, New technologies, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Countries: Union of the Comoros
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the contribution of Local Authorities to good governance and local development and to access to basic services, in line with the priorities set out in the Accelerated Growth Strategy and Develop Sustainable.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improvement of local governance;
– Strengthening the capacity of local authorities as providers of well-being and promoters of inclusive and sustainable growth at local level;
– Promotion of local development through the territorial approach (Territorial Approach to Local Development).
– Strengthen the capacity of CSOs to allow them to participate in the implementation of development actions and in their dialogue with the State;
– Promote a structured and supportive dialogue with CSOs on national and local policies as well as on the programming and implementation of the actions of the European Union.