Sectors: Citizenship, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Egypt
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to enhance Civil Society Organizations cotributions to governance and development processes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support CSOs initiatives aiming at empowering citizens and improving the livelihoods of populations in need, particularly disadvantaged groups
– Support CSOs initiatives aiming to support territorial development to foster local development and social cohesion
– Promote the role of Civil Society in development processes through community mobilisation, active participation, networking, policy dialogue at local and national level
– Supporting socio-economic initiatives aimed at wealth and job creation, targeting populations with limited opportunities for social and economic empowerment
– Support the mobilisation and promotion of local development and social cohesion through a territorial multi-stakeholder approach
Among financed actions
– Training, advocacy
– Media advertising
– Research, knowledge dissemination