Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia : Laos
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the capacity of Lao Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and Local Authorities (LAs) to contribute to the achievement of national development goals in Lao PDR.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve technical, operational and management capacities of Lao CSOs and LAs in service delivery to the most marginalised and vulnerable groups in Lao PDR;
– To improve technical, operational and management capacities of Lao CSOs and LAs in policy dialogue, and the promotion of participation, transparency and accountability
– Strengthened capacity of Lao CSOs and LAs to promote and provide improved access of disadvantaged populations to quality basic services in nutrition-sensitive support or primary/lower secondary education activities to the most marginalised and vulnerable groups in Lao PDR;
– Enhanced Lao CSOs and LAs capacity and actions to participate in and contribute to the policy dialogue and accountability processes at local and national level including monitoring and implementation in nutrition-sensitive/nutrition-governance support or primary/lower secondary education or in Public Finance Management (PFM) in Lao PDR;
– Increased documentation, sharing and dissemination of knowledge, experiences, networking among CSOs and/or interaction between CSOs and LAs in a local public policy related to the above mentioned issues
Among financed actions
-Independent budget analysis
-Monitoring the implementation of policies and laws
-Procurement monitoring and public access to information legislation