Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Social Affairs, Tourism
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote an inclusive and empowered society in Armenia, by facilitating participation of the civil society and local authorities in poverty reduction and sustainable development process at local level.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote cooperation between civil society organisations and local authorities and create incentives for sustainable development through territorial approach in the fields of Tourism (as a means to enhance people to people contacts) and Culture (as a vector of cooperation).
Among financed actions
– Reinforcing the skills in the tourism sector through formal and/or non formal training and education to respond to the key growth constrain of community based tourism development;
– Developing local communities through the support, development, marketing and promotion of outdoor activities such as cross-country ski touring, rock climbing, hiking, triathlon, cycling, fishing;
– Supporting non formal learning and collaborative spaces;
– Supporting the development of creative and cultural sectors such as performing arts, literature, film, animation, heritage conservation;
– Increasing the understanding and identifying future collaboration opportunities between Armenia and its neighbours through cultural and education activities.