Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP : South Africa
A list of other eligible countries can be found at : http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do?locale=en
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the capacity of CSOs and networks offering young people opportunities to actively participate in governance, social development, sustainable and inclusive growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the enabling environment for youth organizations and youth development in South Africa
– To increase Youth participation in governance, accountability and public policy processes cycles
– To promote young people’s participation and contribution towards a more inclusive and sustainable growth
– Lot 1 : Geographical location: Free State, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern-Cape, North-West provinces
– Lot 2: Geographical location: Actions at national level and in the following provinces: Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Western Cape
Among financed actions
– Awareness raising
– Arts and cultural activities
– Sport activities
– Capacity building
– Exchanges and networking’s
– Training and educational activities
– Skills development