Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa-Caribbean-Pacific : South Africa
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the capacity of CSOs and networks
offering young people opportunities to actively participate in governance, social development, sustainable and inclusive growth
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening the enabling environment for youth organizations and youth development in South Africa
– Increasing Youth participation in governance, accountability and public policy processes cycles
– Promoting young people’s participation and contribution towards a more inclusive and sustainable growth
– Quality of support systems for youth activities and the capabilities of civil society organisations in youth development
– Youth organisations structuring and joint actions through informal or formal networks
– Documentations, impact researches, evidence based analysis of good practices, sharing and dissemination of knowledge
– Mobilization and engagements of young people on issues affecting their lives, such as healthy lifestyles, substance abuse, crime and violence, sexuality and environment
– Opportunities for young people to learn their rights and responsibilities and to promote their civic engagement in their community
Among financed actions
– Advocacy and/or awareness raising
– Arts and cultural activities
– Sport activities
– Use of ICT and media,
– Formal and non-formal activities
– Capacity building
– Exchanges and networkings