Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote inclusive and sustainable growth in Kyrgyzstan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support CSOs in their actions towards poverty reduction through promotion of social and economic development initiatives of local communities in rural areas of Kyrgyzstan.
– Strengthening capacity of CSOs (including Community Based Organisations) to effectively facilitate, advocate and contribute for inclusive and sustainable growth.
– Actions improving quality and standard of living of rural population through stimulation of rural social-economic initiatives and income generating opportunities
Among financed actions
– Capacity building and strengthening the Community Based Organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) within the targeted region to develop and promote local development processes
– Develop local CBOs’ and CSOs’ capacity to perform their role as independent development actors
– Promoting social interaction, dialogue and sharing of experiences within and across rural communities of the targeted region, through CBO/CSO networks or organisations having established partnerships with public and private organisations
– Creation, support and promotion of rural business development, agribusiness and agro-processing capacities with a community participation