Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support CSOs’ contributions towards reinforced governance and accountability through inclusive policy-making by empowering citizens and populations to voice and structure their demands to tackle injustice and inequality.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote enabling environment for Thai CSOs to operate in the areas of their engagements in governance and development process
– Ensuring Thai CSOs as actors in governance and public accountability
– Promoting Thai CSOs as partners in promoting social development
– Reinforcing Thai CSOs as stakeholders in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth
– Fostering Thai CSOs as essential bodies to reinforce progress towards peaceful social cohesion, conflict reconciliation and stable society
Among financed actions
– Improved democratic governance and accountability
– Implementing by national Thai CSO platforms by involving media to address the issue of building capacity for local CSOs and the issue of governance and accountability
– Contributing to the improvement of service quality by contributing to policy work
– Testing and launching innovations improving responsiveness of social policies to populations’ needs through advocacy and participation to policy dialogue in social sectors