Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the role of civil society organizations in eliminating cultural, educational and institutional barriers that prevent women from accessing and exercise their legitimate right to live a life without violence.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support organizations supporting Chilean civil society actions to promote a culture of zero tolerance for violence against women and to facilitate their integration into the world of work.
– Awareness and prevention of violence against women and girls;
– Economic empowerment of women.
Among financed actions
– Guidance, training and support activities against violence;
– Awareness-raising activities to combat stereotypes, combat segregation in the labor market and attract women in sectors dominated by men;
– Exclusive actions or mainly with individual sponsorships for participation in workshops, seminars, conferences, congresses;