Sectors: Citizenship, Environment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to enhance CSOs’ and LAs’ contributions to governance and development processes, as mentioned in the Multi-Annual Indicative Programme 2014-2020 for the ‘Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities’ Thematic Programme.
Priorities and funded actions:
LOT 1: Civil Society Organisations
– To strengthen CSOs actors in governance and accountability
– To strengthen CSOs as partners in promoting social development
– To strengthen CSOs as stakeholders in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth
LOT 2: Local Authorities
– To support LAs as actors of enhanced local governance
– To strengthen the capacity of LAs as welfare providers and promoters of inclusive and sustainable growth at local level
– CSOs in governance and accountability
– CSOs actions to promote social development
– CSOs contribution in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth
– LAs support in enhancing local governance
– LAs action to promote inclusive and sustainable growth
Among financed actions
– Fostering solidarity, understanding, trust, tolerance and dialogue
– Fostering cooperation and promoting innovative forms of interactions between CSOs and LAs
-Promoting Iraq’s cultural heritage and enhancing its preservation
-Supporting local initiatives in the field of culture and environment