Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Health, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to improve the contribution of CSOs in the processes of governance and development as partners in the promotion and social development and actors of the promotion of inclusive and sustainable growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the role of civil society in the analysis and monitoring of public policies and citizen control of public action
– To promote social development by improving access and quality of health services and / or sanitation for vulnerable populations
– To promote inclusive and sustainable growth by supporting local and sustainable economic development initiatives to improve the incomes of vulnerable populations and to create jobs
Among financed actions
– Advice and provision of technical expertise
– Coaching activities and peer support
– Applied research
– Supply of production equipment
– Group training in areas related to production processes, purchasing, marketing, management, accounting
– Education / environmental awareness