Sectors: Education - Training, Humanitarian, Information, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa : Kenya
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance CSOs contributions to governance and development processes and to improve maternal and child nutrition.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To empower Civil Society Organisations to address maternal and child malnutrition through improving the nutrition of mothers and children including improving the nutritional status of adolescent girls and women before pregnancy
– Strengthening political commitment and good nutrition governance at country level
– Strengthening human capacity, institutions and systems for improved nutrition
– Building evidence on effective actions through generation of robust and sustainable information systems on effectiveness of specific nutrition actions and providing technical expertise to build capacities relating to all of the above.
Among financed actions
– Strengthening the capacity of civil society organisations to participate effectively in the development process
– Facilitating better interaction between civil society organisations, the State and other development actors in the context of development
– Awareness campaigns
– Coordination activities to increase capacity development and institutional strengthening of civil society networks