Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is enhancing Chinese CSO’s contributions to governance
and development process in China.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Reinforce capacities of Chinese CSOs and their role in social services delivery and social policy dialogue in partnership with local authorities.
– Reinforce the capacities of Chinese CSOs in order to contribute to broaden their space in Chinese society and promote their participation in the design and implementation of social policies, in partnership with local authorities.
Among financed actions
– Capacity building activities for China CSOs;
– Actions promoting the participation of CSOs in law making processes and in the design and implementation of social policies;
– Actions including Chinese Local Authorities as Associates;
– Actions establishing sustainable partnerships among Chinese CSOs and State Actors.