Sectors: Co-op & Development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Newt independent states: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen civil society capacities and role in promoting governance, accountability and social development in Azerbaijan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support civil society contribution to improving the quality and effectiveness of public policies and promoting public accountability
– To support civil society actions to enhance social development by improving populations’ access to and benefit from social services
– Ensuring prior coordination with local stakeholders and their involvement during all the stages of the implementation of the action
– Including an element of capacity development of CSOs and/or target groups
– Integrating particular value added elements such as : inclusion of CSOs from the regions outside of Baku, cooperation between CSOs and local authorities
Among financed actions
– Training programmes, mentoring of CSOs, education activities, awareness raising activities
– Seminars, workshops, conferences, meetings
– Advocacy and lobbying activities
– Research and documentation, the elaboration of policy papers, surveys on social issues and needs/regional divides, elaboration of publications and of written and visual support material;
– Set up of networks, coalitions of civil society organisations