Sectors: Co-op & Development, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to improving a capable and accountable developmental state through strengthening the oversight system in South Africa.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the capacities and involvement of civil society organisations in legislature’s oversight and participation processes.
– Improved access to information to citizens on the legislatures’ oversight and participation process;
– Strengthened capacities of CSOs at provincial level to engage with provincial legislatures;
– Enhanced participation of CSOs in oversight and accountability actions of the legislatures.
Among financed actions
– Capacity building of CSOs to better engage with oversight, accountability and public participation processes;