Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU; Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to support CSOs’ contributions to and increase their participation in inclusive national development and policy making, promote accountability, and to ensure that people are able to benefit from quality social services in Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the contribution of Eastern Caribbean CSOs to the following priorities
– CSOs as actors of governance and accountability;
– CSOs as partners in promoting social development;
– CSOs as key stakeholders in promoting inclusive, equitable and sustainable growth
Among financed actions
– Advocacy campaigns and promotion of legislative reform;
– Testing of policy innovations and best practices, contribution to policy work and dialogue;
– Economic empowerment of disenfranchised populations and out-of-mainstream segments of society