Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance CSOs’ contributions to development and governance efforts in Indonesia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote a constructive and effective participation of civil society across the key social, economic and environmental public policies in Indonesia
– To support the capacity of CSOs to contribute to poverty reduction and inclusive and equitable economic growth
1. Governance and Public Finance Management
– Improving governance and enhanced financial accountability by promoting the engagement of CSOs throughout the entire budget cycle, from policy formulation to monitoring of service delivery for a more inclusive and accountable development process
Among financed activities
– Supporting capacity development of CSOs (including think tanks and universities)
– Support anti-corruption efforts linked to Public Finance Management (PFM) including the use of integrity pacts
– Support to LKPP/ National Public Procurement Agency in developing national policy and advocacy for enactment of procurement law and its implementing rules
2. Local Economic Development
– Contributing to inclusive and equitable economic growth by enhancing CSOs participation in policy dialogue and monitoring
– Supporting capacity development of CSOs and LAs in developing and implementing strategic local economic development plans, and partnership building with relevant stakeholders including CSOs
Among financed actions
– Capacity development in the area of research-based economic policy advocacy through collaboration between key stakeholders in the region and support to strengthening inter-regions cooperation to promote inclusive growth and sustainable development
– Advocacy and support to more effective implementation of local economic policies and plans that promote micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) development, improve supply chain management, and promote leading products/commodities of the regions
– Actions to promote and strengthen youth training and employment programme, labour skills development/entrepreneurship, and women economic empowerment