Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance CSOs’ contributions to governance and
development processes in Indonesia, with a view to contributing to capacity development of Local
Authorities to facilitate and strengthen decentralisation and local development processes, and to
contribute to poverty reduction and the attainment of sustainable development goals (SDGs) in
accordance with a Territorial Approach to Local Development (TALD).
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote a constructive and effective participation of civil society across the key social, economic and environmental public policies in Indonesia;
– Support the capacity of CSOs to contribute to poverty reduction and inclusive and equitable economic growth
– Governance and Accountability;
– Local Economic Development;
– Inclusive and Quality Education.
Among financed actions
– Capacity building;
– Policy dialogue;