Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Environment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the reinforcement of Mongolian Civil Society Organisations as a pre-condition for a more equitable, open and democratic society for an inclusive and sustainable development and growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support CSOs in their efforts to promote transparency and accountability of decision making, to strengthen democratic governance, policy implementation and the rule of law;
– Support CSOs’ contributions (including private sector) to developing vulnerable groups’ skills and raising the capacity, accountability and conduct of business and market actors;
Among financed actions:
– Professionalisation of CSOs;
– Training and coaching on a variety of issues such as fundraising and sound financial management;
– Design of project proposals;
– Project management;
– Development of business plans;
– Principles of negotiation & leadership;
– Group dynamics;
– Conflict resolution.