Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Energy, Environment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support local CSOs’ contributions to Thailand development process through governance, public accountability, and inclusive policy-making, with a view to contribute to poverty reduction and the attainment of sustainable development goals (SDGs).
Priorities and funded actions:
– Establish an enabling environment in Thailand for CSOs to operate, voice their concerns and tackle injustice and inequalities.
– Effective participation of civil society organisations in public policies in relation to social, economic and environment.
Among financed actions
– Promoting good governance, transparency and accountability as well as actions promoting participation in decision making processes;
– Providing evidence- based interventions including research and studies, the results to be used in advocacy and policy dialogue for changes in relevant laws and regulations;
– Supporting communities to organise themselves to address local concerns and providing them with tools to respond to existing social and economical challenges.