Sectors: Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia: Sri Lanka
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance CSO’s contribution to governance and development processes.
Priorities and funded actions:
* This call is divided into three LOTS
– Strengthening CSOs actors in governance and accountability
– Strengthening CSOs as partners in promoting social development
– Strengthening CSOs as stakeholders in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth
Among financed actions
* For LOT 1 – 600 euro
– Support initiatives promoting improved democratic governance and accountability at country level and with public authorities
* For LOT 2 – 1 200 000 euro
– Testing innovations and improving responsiveness of social policies to populations’ needs
– Improving capacities to participate in multi-actor partnerships
* For LOT 3 – 1 200 000 euro
– Stimulating policy innovation and improving responsiveness of economic policies to populations’ needs
– Reinforcing service provision for productive activities and access to productive resources