Sectors: Citizenship, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase CSOs’ and local authorities’ contributions to governance and development processes in Guinea-Bissau
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote good governance
– To enhance governance and policies of the cultural sector
– To strengthen local governance and service delivery to populations
Among financed actions
– Elaboration, monitoring and evaluation of policies
– Strengthening and/or creation of consultation mechanisms
– Creation and implementation of internal management tools for CSOs
– Support to skills enhancement and training of professionals of the cultural sector
– Specific activities aiming to enhance social inclusion in the cultural sector, targeting primarily young people, women and disadvantaged groups
– Support to the creation of cultural goods and services
– Lobbying activities to promote decentralization reforms to strengthen the autonomy of local authorities
– Capacity building
– Actions aiming at enhancing service delivery and access to public services