Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the fight against injustice and inequality under a gender perspective.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote women empowerment and the participation of women in inclusive and sustainable growth;
– Improve the livelihoods of populations in need, particularly disadvantaged groups, through CSO initiatives.
– Supporting social-economic initiatives aimed at wealth and job creation for women, targeting populations with limited opportunities for economic empowerment, including affordable innovations;
– Reinforcing service provision for productive activities and access to productive resources (e.g. business support, market access, opportunities for integration of the informal economy) as well as access to justice, to populations with limited access to such means to enhance their livelihoods;
– Contributing to the improvement of business environment and practices and economic services’ quality highlighting governance and corporate social responsibility by stimulating informed demand and structuring feedback mechanisms.
Among financed actions
– Actions concerned only or mainly with individual sponsorships for participation in workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses;
– Actions concerned only or mainly with individual scholarships for studies or training courses.