Sectors: Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Latin America: Brazil
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to support actions focused on the development of vulnerable populations which will be implemented by local authorities with the aim to promote a strenghtened and inclusive society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support Local authorities capacities for an effective, transparent and responsible governance
– Develop more effective policies for a more participative democracy and for a more equitable, sustainable and inclusive development
– Promote an appropriate environment, through juridical, institutional and regulatory instruments in order to allow local authorities to benefit from a sufficient level of autonomy and exercise of power
– Strenghten specific capacities to garantee that local authorities adress citizens’ needs
Among financed actions
– Monitoring, evaluation and systemisation
– Evaluation of expenditure reports
– Participation to the EU information sessions and the Delegation in Brasilia
– Participation at a thematic workshop and exchange of practices