Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the capacity of national and local civil
society organisations (CSOs) to contribute to the achievement of national development goals in the
Priorities and funded actions:
– Enhanced local governance through increased and more efficient civil society interaction with Local Government Units (LGUs)/stakeholders;
– Promotion of inclusive policies at the national level through strategic civil society engagement with relevant public and private stakeholders;
– Contribution to the reintegration in the community of poor and marginalised drug users that follow voluntary treatment in public facilities.
– Enhancing efforts to promote a conducive environment for CSOs;
– Promoting meaningful and structured participation in programming and policy processes to build stronger governance and accountability at all levels;
– Increasing local CSOs’ capacity to perform their roles as independent development actors more effectively.
Among financed actions
– Capacity building;
– Policy dialogue;