Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia : Mongolia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is the enhancement of Civil Society Organisations’s participation in partner countries’ public policies and programmes as a pre-condition for a more equitable, open and democratic society contributing to inclusive and sustainable development and growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the livelihoods of populations in need, particularly disadvantaged groups, through CSO initiatives
– Supporting social-economic initiatives aimed at wealth and job creation, targeting populations with limited opportunities for economic empowerment
– Stimulating policy innovation and improving responsiveness of economic policies to populations’ needs, through advocacy and participation in policy dialogue in relevant social and economic sectors from the local to the national level
– Reinforcing service provision for productive activities and access to productive resources to populations with limited access to such means to enhance their livelihoods
Among financed actions
– Capacity-building, training
– Awareness-raising and communication activities
– Research, knowledge dissemination
– Networking and structuring of networks
– Technical assistance
– Policy development
– Dissemination of good practices