Sectors: Co-op & Development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support CSOs’ contributions to reinforce governance, promote accountability and inclusive policy-making, and ensure that people are able to benefit from more inclusive and targeted services.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the contribution of civil society in Russia in one of the priority areas
– Supporting CSOs in their efforts to strengthen democratic governance, to promote transparency and accountability of decision making, policy implementation and empowerment of the stakeholders concerned.
– Supporting the engagement of CSOs as partners of local authorities in the development and/or effective implementation of more inclusive and responsive social policies, particularly those upholding the rights of the target groups of this Call.
– Supporting CSOs contribution to raising the capacity, accountability and conduct of business and market actors, as well as relevant public authorities, with a view to prevent unlawful, hazardous and unsustainable policies and practices affecting communities and more specifically the target groups of this call.
– For all priority areas, actions to be proposed should pay particular attention to the inclusion and rights of the following target groups: women, children, persons with disabilities, persons with HIV, homeless, migrants, minorities.
Among financed actions
– Support to CSOs in their diversity, and particularly to local and grassroots organisations
– Multi-stakeholder partnerships and innovative schemes of collaboration through coordination and dialogue
– Empowerment and capacity building of CSOs
– Initiatives and new approaches for awareness raising, support in the communities, reinforced capitalisation and knowledge sharing