Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Training centres
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support CSOs’ and LAs’ contributions to reinforce governance, to promote accountability and inclusive policy-making, and to ensure that people are able to benefit from qualitative social services and from decent job creation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support CSOs as actors of governance and accountability
– To promote the engagement of CSOs as partners in promoting social development
– To underpin CSOs as key stakeholders in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth
– Ensuring complementarity and subsidiarity of actions with other programmes implemented by the EU in the country and respond to local circumstances
– Developing the Action through participatory rights and grassroots based approaches and demonstrate clear strategies for the empowerment and effective involvement of persons from vulnerable groups in the implementation
– Integrate a strong capacity development component of CSOs, CSO structures, association, networks etc. and other relevant stakeholders as required for the achievement of the Action’s objectives
Among financed actions
– Actions concerned only or mainly with individual sponsorships for participation in workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses
– Actions which consist exclusively or primarily of capital expenditure, e.g. land, buildings, equipment and vehicles, except in special circumstances
– Actions which discriminate against individuals or groups of people on grounds of their gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or lack of them, or their ethnic origin
– Actions supporting political parties
– Actions which include proselytism