Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective is to strengthen the actions and capacity of civil society that fosters social cohesion in the States of Oaxaca and San Luis Potosí by supporting local initiatives and opportunities that strengthen the social fabric towards the common good and that promote an inclusive, respectful and solidary development.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Select, hire, accompany, monitor and coordinate a portfolio of social development and inclusive and sustainable growth projects promoted and implemented by organized local groups (first level and / or second level organizations);
– To train and strengthen local groups in terms of organization, representation, management, communication, generation of evidence and dialogues of public policies;
– Promoting dialogues, co-responsibility mechanisms, innovative partnerships and synergies between organized local groups, public and private actors and EU-funded programs and projects for more efficient monitoring of projects and local economic development policies and Social;
Among financed actions
– Support for solidarity economy initiatives;
– Support for initiatives for successful reintegration of returnees;
– Management activities (preparation of contracts / agreements etc.) etc.