Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance Civil Society Organisations’ participation in Zimbabwe’s public policies and programmes to promote a more equitable, open and democratic society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote the empowerment of young women and men and their participation in inclusive and sustainable growth within the overall concept of decent work for all
– Supporting participation in multi-actor partnerships with the private sector and public authorities;
– Supporting social-economic initiatives;
– Contributing to the improvement of business environment
Among financed actions
– Training and capacity development;
– Joint activities with public institutions;
– Advocacy and awareness-raising