Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa – Caribbean – Pacific: Sudan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance CSOs’ and LAs’ participation in partner countries’ public policies and programmes as a pre-condition for a more equitable, open and democratic society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance CSOs’ contributions to governance and development processes (Lot 1)
– To enhance LAs’ contributions to governance and development processes (Lot 2)
– Building the capacities of CSOs to promote improved democratic governance
– Improving population access to quality social services and promoting inclusive and sustainable development and growth through community mobilisation, with a particular focus on rural and remote areas
Among financed actions
– Cooperation and networking
– Actions aimed at promoting improved democratic governance and holding public authorities accountable at national and local levels, such as monitoring the implementation of policies and laws
– Actions aimed at supporting LAs in improving local decision-making on what services to be
delivered to citizens
– Actions aimed at improving access to quality basic services and increasing access to basic education
– Actions supporting social-economic initiatives aimed at wealth and job creation
– Actions that promote the provision of and access to clean drinking water