Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Developing countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to provide financial support to Somali and international civil society organisations and/or local authorities in order for these entities to work on actions that promote and help build a more stable, resilient and accountable society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Actions in support of quality media production;
– Support to women and youth as a vector of community change for peace;
– CSOs contribution in promoting culture;
– Local Authorities as actors of enhanced local governance;
– Strengthening the capacity of LAs as welfare providers and promoters of inclusive and sustainable growth at local level;
– Actions in support of increased access to justice and enhancing protection of civilians;
– Strengthening CSO’s role in providing oversight and human rights observation.
Among financed actions
– Actions in the formal education sector (apart from primary and vocational education), except in special circumstances;
– Actions which consist exclusively or primarily in capital expenditure, e.g. land, buildings, equipment and vehicles, except in special circumstances;
– Actions which discriminate against individuals or groups of people on grounds of their gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or lack of them, or their ethnic origin.