Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance the Civil Society Organisations participation in Myanmar’s public policies and programmes as a pre-condition for a more equitable, open and
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop the capacity of local CSOs in governance, financial management and in research and advocacy skills
– To support umbrella organisations and networks to consolidate and better organise themselves and to foster their active participation in national and local governance processes
– To enhance the relationship between CSOs, media, regional parliaments and local authorities so as to increase mutual understanding and strengthen communication channels between themselves
Four focal sectors
– Rural development / Agriculture / Food and nutrition security
– Governance / Rule of law / State capacity building
– Peacebuilding support
Among financed actions
– Promoting improved governance and accountability of the budgetary process
– Supporting on-going accountability processes
– Monitoring the implementation of policies and laws
– Promoting public access to official information