Sectors: Co-op & Development, Humanitarian, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Developing countries: Yemen
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen CSOs for increased participation in governance and development process.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Supporting local governance accountability and inclusive policy making through CSOs’ networking and partnership
– Improving the resilience of vulnerable local communities, in ensuring that local authorities continue to carry out basic governance functions and deliver basic services
– Building the capacities of local CSOs, including Local Authorities if relevant, to address the needs of vulnerable people
Among financed actions
– Actions aiming at building and/or strengthening the resilience of institutions and communities
– Actions aiming at fostering principles of good (local) governance through dialogue, networking, engagement mechanisms, mutual accountabilities
– Actions aiming at promoting the development of community and institutional capacities so as to better respond to local needs
– Actions aiming at supporting institutional service delivery
– Actions aiming at developing local dialogue between authorities and communities