Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Employment, Environment, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranian Countries: Palestine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to strengthen Palestinian Civil Society Organisations (CSOs).
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance CSOs’ contribution to governance and development processes
– To promote inclusive and sustainable growth in Palestine
– Stimulating policy innovation
– Supporting socio-economic initiatives
– Contributing to the improvement of the business environment
Among financed actions
– Sharing of best practices
– Facilitating green branding of products
– Creation and development of social and/or green enterprises
– Promoting products’ competiveness
– Awareness raising and training
– Improvement of quality and availability of services
– Knowledge and experience transfer