Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call of proposals aims at contributing to the fight against injustice and inequality, including under a gender perspective.
Priorities and funded actions:
Lot 1: Promoting an environment for civil society to contribute to governance and accountability
– To support CSOs contribution towards reinforcing good governance, accountability and inclusive policy-making in Jamaica for a more equitable, open and democratic society.
– To build the capacities of CSOs with special emphasis on building small CSOs and CBOs through the use of sub-granting in the practical application of this action.
Lot 2: Enhancing local authorities contribution to governance and the development process
– To build the capacity of LAs towards the delivery of enhanced local governance and the provision and promotion of sustainable local development, while responding to citizens demands.
– To support CSOs in governance and accountability
– To support CSOs actions to enhance social development
– To support CSOs contribution in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth
– To contribute to test-pilot actions in support of promoting networks of CSOs
– Support to LAs as actors of enhanced local governance
– Strengthening the capacity of LAs as welfare providers and promoters of inclusive and sustainable growth at local level
– To contribute to test-pilot actions in support of promoting networks/associations of LAs