Sectors: Citizenship, Services
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP : Madagascar
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to support the actions strengthening the capacities of CSOs working on development and bettering the living conditions of the population.
Priorities and funded actions:
LOT 1: Civic actions of Malagasy CSOs based on territorial development
– Promote the sustainable and local economic and social development through actions led by CSOs or consortia of CSOs linked with local authorities and/or Municipality Development Plans (MDP). Actions must be based in sectors and geographic areas where CSOs have a proven added value compared to State intervention.
LOT 2: Actions of CSOs working in Madagascar in favour of local development with a territorial approach in the regions of Diana, Anosy, Analamanga.
– Promote the actions opf CSOs and CSO consortia aiming at the local development with a territorial approach in the regions of Diana, Anosy, Analamanga.
– Actions supporting municipalities in the participative elaboration process, and support to the implementation of Municipality Development Plans (MDP) around the following routes: RN6 Ambanja – Diego, RN5A – Ambilobe – Vohemar ; RN13 – Fort Dauphin – Ambovombe ; RNT12A – Fort Dauphin Vaingandrano;
– Innovative actions of interaction between CSOs and LAs in targeted municipalities (in order to facilitate dialogue between local stakeholders and promote the co-production of public services through delegated management as per exemple rural road upkeep, water and waste management etc.)
– Economic development actions for women and youth;
– Support to awareness raising and advocacy actions of public transport users’ associations;
– Support to producer organisations/Chambers of agriculture/Rural organisations;
– Community environmental actions;
– Actions aiming at the improvement of sanitary care of the most vulnerable populations (health mutuals)