Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Local development
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective is to improve the contribution of CSOs to governance and socio-economic development processes in order to promote inclusive and sustainable growth
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthen the capacities of Civil Society Organizations as actors of good governance and accountability;
– Support the actions of Congolese CSOs to meet the needs of the most vulnerable populations, including facilitating local economic initiatives and access to basic services
– Sustainable and inclusive development (LOT 1 and LOT 2);
– Improved production in rural areas and the valorization of agricultural products (LOT 3 and LOT 4)
Among the actions financed
– Actions to facilitate access to education for the most deprived children living in isolated areas or in crisis;
– Actions to facilitate / guarantee the access of the most vulnerable populations to health services, health care, disease prevention, etc. ;
– Support for projects to transform agricultural products, livestock, fish farming, to increase the added value of local products