Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective is to enhance local CSOs’ and LAs contributions to governance and development processes promoting social development and inclusive and sustainable growth in Kyrgyzstan
Priorities and funded actions:
– CSOs’ actions to enhance social development by improving populations’ access to (and benefit from) social services (Lot 1) ;
– CSOs contribution in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth aiming at improving the livelihoods of rural populations, particularly disadvantaged groups, through CSO initiatives (Lot 2);
– Strengthening the capacity of LAs as promoters of local development (Lot 3)
– To support the implementation of the GoK policy for the reducing reliance on institutional care for children through development of quality social services (Lot 1) ;
– To support CSOs promoting inclusive and sustainable growth through social and economic development initiatives of local communities in rural areas of Kyrgyzstan (Lot 2) ;
– To facilitate the role and contributions of Local Authorities enabling them to promote development processes and inclusive and sustainable growth at local level (Lot 3)