Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen Civil society organisations (CSOs) in order to improve governance and sustainable and inclusive growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote, respecting the principles of neutrality, impartiality and independence, the strengthening of CSOs’ institutional capacities in order to strengthen their presence on the public stage
– To contribute to good governance, support the conception of more efficient policies, aiming at a more participative democracy and a sustainable and inclusive development
– Promote, with neutrality, impartiality and independence, a legal, institutional and judicial environment favourable to CSOs and their associations in favour of development and good governance
– Foster, with neutrality, impartiality and independence, the participation of CSOs in the conceptualisation and implementation of public policies at national and local levels
– Strengthen and disseminate innovative initiatives, capable of generating a social and economic impact on the reduction of poverty and inequalities in a context of sustainable development
Among financed actions
– Reduce all forms of violence, abuse and mortality rates in relation;
– Promote a fair, inclusive and quality education and fair training opportunities;
– Guarantee the equity of access to basic, modern, reliable and sustainables services;
– Foster economic opportunities according to capacities without gender distinctions;
– Promote sustainable mecanisms for the adaptation to climate change;
– Deconstructing stereotypes and models, in order to reduce inequalities;
– Demystify the idea that men and women have different capacities linked to gender, reinforce the concept of equal opportunities in all roles.